What I Get from Abstract- Part 2

Hello everyone...

In my previous post, I have reviewed "what is the writer trying to say?". Today, I am going to share what I get from the abstract of it. Well, here it is...

In this abstract, I can find the author's purpose in his research. The goal is to test as effectively as whether shadowing improves the listening ability of the learner. The authors conducted a study with participants comprising 43 Japanese English as a foreign language (EFL) students from a Japanese national university.

Students are divided into low and medium proficiency groups using pre-test hearing results. The result was good enough wherein the two groups their value tends to increase. Thus, language instructors may wish to use shadowing to improve the language skills of foreign learners especially for bottom-up in the listening process.

It's all about what I can get from his abstract, thank you for reading.

See you soon! :-)

Komentar

Postingan Populer